HolidayTravel, one of the fastest growing companies in tourism and travel is a one stop destination to plan your Goa travel. We offer an exciting assortment of packages, friendly resorts and sightseeing options. Exciting tour packages are available at discounted rates to suit your preferences. Pick from our best packages at discounted prices, and have a fun filled vacation.
- Airindia, Jet Airways, Indigo, Spicejet, and Goair are the viable options to fly to Goa from Mumbai.
- There is non-stop return flight connectivity from Mumbai to Goa
- Flight distance from Mumbai to Goa is 603 kms.
- The Flight Time to Goa from Mumbai non-stop is approx from 45 minutes to – 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Non-stop Flight fares from Mumbai to Goa (return) is approx Rs 15,000 to Rs 18,000 per person.
- Flights are available every day.
Lowest and Best Options For Cheap Flights Booking and Tour Packages to Goa & Mumbai
- Weekend Airfare: On weekends, airfare is between 3489 to 9051 approx.
- Lowest fares to fly from Mumbai to Goa are August & September.
- Expensive months are December & May.
- Best time to book cheap ticket from Mumbai to Goa is approx 30 days before departure
- Churches: The churches here are mostly built by the Portugese during the 16th century.
Basilica of Bom Jesus Church & convent of St Francis of Assissi, Se Cathedral, and Church of St Cajetan and some popular churches of Goa.
- Beaches: A 103 kms coastline of Goa is blessed with beautiful beaches. Visiting the scenic beaches of Goa, one would forget the beaches in Thailand, Australia, and Bali.
Mandrem beach, Agonda beach, Baga beach, Cavelossim beach, and Candolim beach are a few to name.
- Waterfalls: Apart from churches and beaches, Goa is full of waterfalls too. Dudhsagar falls on the border of Goa and Karnataka looks completely white like flowing milk. (Dudh – milk, sagar – sea). Sada falls in the Ghats of Chorla falling from two adjacent hills offer an adventurous journey. Netravali falls, Kuskem falls, and Hivre falls are few other popular waterfalls.
- Temples: Temples of Goa are build in the Kadamba and Hemadpanti style. The Chandreshwar Bhootnath temple built 14 kms from Margao is dedicated to Boothnath, the lord of ghosts. Kamakshi temple in Shiroda for goddess Kamakhya, looks reminiscent to a Buddhist pagoda. Bodgeshwar Temple in Mapusa, Lairai temple in Shirigao, and Rudreshwar Temple in Harvalem are a few from the endless list.
- Forts: Terekhol Fort in the North of Goa was a key fort during the Portuguese period. Chapora fort overlooking the vagator beach was built with underground tunnels. The Aguada fort situated 18 kms from Panaji is one of the best preserved and oldest of its kind in Asia. Rachol fort, Cabo de Rama fort, Nanuz fort and marmagoa fort are also worth visiting.
For All Flight Inquiries/Bookings to Goa & Mumbai Cheap Tour Package from India at Cheapest Corporate discounted Rates – Call us Urgently at – + 91 9418093019